Question from a new fan...

Karma In Black

A Blessing In Disguise
Apr 29, 2004
Chicago
www.fourteeng.net
Hello all!! My name is Karma and I recently got into Tad Morose, the last album, Modus Vivendi, to be exact. I think the band is simply amazing. Can't wait to see them at PP-V!!

Since you are bigger fans, which album should I purchase next and why? Moreover, what's the biggest thing I should know about this wonderful band?

Thanks for all your help!

Karma In Black said:
Hello all!! My name is Karma and I recently got into Tad Morose, the last album, Modus Vivendi, to be exact. I think the band is simply amazing. Can't wait to see them at PP-V!!

Since you are bigger fans, which album should I purchase next and why? Moreover, what's the biggest thing I should know about this wonderful band?

Thanks for all your help!

For me Undead. Some of TM's best songs are on this album.

Then Matters of the Dark.

Welcome on the board Karma.

Funny how this question comes back quite often on the board lately... and that's definitely good news for the band! ;)

Well, what dg said :
"Undead" or "Matters of the Dark" should delight you :headbang:

Yeah, I would have to agree with everybody here, especially on UNDEAD.. besides it more likely they'll play from their most recent albums, but I have yet to find a weak TM album. I recently bought A Mended Rhyme and its great too.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

dargormudshark said:
From what I have from MotD i am not as impressed as I am with Undead or MD. I would go for Undead or A mended rhyme

Why you little !!! Casa frackin (finish out the Yosemite Sam cursing on your own) We all have different tastes. I like "Undead" but MotD is better to me. Anyway, I haven't forgot about your CD. This week it will be burned and mailed next week. I have been working my butt off and keep forgetting to burn it. : (

Bryant

Bryant said:
Why you little !!! Casa frackin (finish out the Yosemite Sam cursing on your own) We all have different tastes. I like "Undead" but MotD is better to me. Anyway, I haven't forgot about your CD. This week it will be burned and mailed next week. I have been working my butt off and keep forgetting to burn it. : (

Bryant

That's cool, if you are too busy that's ok. I will be buying it in a few weeks, about a week and a half before I leave to Progpower.

Thanks for thr hearty welcome guys!!! :wave: Sorry it has taken me so long to respond but I have been busy working on my web zine and gearing up for some upcoming shows here in Chicago and Ozzfest...yada, yada, yada... Sorry if this was T.M.I.!!:erk:

I will check out the suggested CD's before I go to Prog Power!!

Thanks again...it's good to be here!:Spin:

I am new member to, i got into Tad Morose by watching Anubis video (i think its not bad) and i think Tad is one of the best bands i ever listen. I think the best album is Undead and Modus vivendi

horu said:
I am new member to, i got into Tad Morose by watching Anubis video
Wow, now if that isn't a success!!
Where did you see it? You must have downloaded it I guess........but then you must have known about TM before!? (but maybe you didn't like them before the video!?!? :eek: )

horu said:
I am new member to, i got into Tad Morose by watching Anubis video (i think its not bad) and i think Tad is one of the best bands i ever listen. I think the best album is Undead and Modus vivendi

Welcomemy friend. We all love the taste of newcomers. Newbiews taste like chicken. Just joking. We welcome all. I don't even all TM stuff but I act like a tough guy here.

Bryant

No i wasnt on ProgPower (sorry for replaying so late ;p) becouse i live in poland (country in middle europe) and to fly to Atlanta is very expensive for me... :erk: maybe another time...

sry my bad english