fave TM song........

Urban breed said:
My favorite song to sing is 'In the Shadows' with Cyberdome as a close second.
For listening... ...I guess 'Take on the World'. ...these change but this is right now.
That's cool Urban. Tad Morose is a cool band. I am happy you like them. "In the Shadows" to me is your "maserpiece." Also "Cyberdome" is Daniel and Christer's masterpiece as far as a true twin guitar attack goes. As I have stated before, many bands simply "double" the guitar chords for a "fuller" sound but those two knuckleheads sound like they were joined at birth on that song. Killer guitar on that one. Of course your vocal work is fantastic as well, but hey it's Tad Morose. You don't make "shit" music. Are you sure your not from Germany ?? (Oh God I am in trouble now)

Bryant

Not everyone who kicks butt is German Bryant! :lol:

Bryant said:
That's cool Urban. Tad Morose is a cool band. I am happy you like them. "In the Shadows" to me is your "maserpiece." Also "Cyberdome" is Daniel and Christer's masterpiece as far as a true twin guitar attack goes. As I have stated before, many bands simply "double" the guitar chords for a "fuller" sound but those two knuckleheads sound like they were joined at birth on that song. Killer guitar on that one. Of course your vocal work is fantastic as well, but hey it's Tad Morose. You don't make "shit" music. Are you sure your not from Germany ?? (Oh God I am in trouble now)

Bryant

:tickled: I am cracking up @ Bryant's "German" comment......
Right, for me definately Anubis (that was the song that got me hooked to TM) and Cyberdome...can't wait to hear those live...we are getting those live right? o_O

Pabla said:
:tickled: I am cracking up @ Bryant's "German" comment......
Right, for me definately Anubis (that was the song that got me hooked to TM) and Cyberdome...can't wait to hear those live...we are getting those live right? o_O
Very likely, yes. Make sure you know the words, cause I sure don't :)

My favorite Tad Morose songs have to be "Ethereal Soul", "Anubis", and "No Mercy". The "Matters Of The Dark" album is seriously kicking my ass as of late!!

Urban breed said:

Hey I know the words but when you guys will come to play here in Brazil !? :D

Urban breed said:
Excellent! I sure know the words...I've been spining the TM Cd's like a madwoman, only problem is I don't sing..I howl :tickled: hence your part as a singer sure comes in handy! :)

well right now I only have Undead and MV, but my fave songs would be Servant of the Bones (do they play this live?) and Cyberdome. see you in Progpower

WIntersReflection said:
Lol, I can't sing well either. I can memorize the lyrics and mangle it though, lol ;}
I'm even worse. I can't sing (lead) and don't know the words either. >:p~ I can sing in key and know the the notes and inflections any given artist is singing, but not all the lyrics. I don't want to sound like I don't care at all about the lyrics, but it is really the presentation of the lyrics that I like as opposed to the words themselves.

Bryant

Originally Posted by Bryant
Ha ha ha it was a joke. I like bands from many different countries, but if the truth be known, a good bit of my fave bands are German.

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
I know Bryant, lol.

Sweden ranks pretty high as far as putting out some quality bands and it is said, they have more musicians than any other country for the population. I have several net friends that are nuts over POS. I can tell you that I will be eating a cheeseburger and sucking down some brews while they are playing, but I do respect their following.

Bryant

Pabla said:
Excellent! I sure know the words...I've been spining the TM Cd's like a madwoman, only problem is I don't sing..I howl :tickled: hence your part as a singer sure comes in handy! :)
Hey join the club !! I have been playing guitar for 20 years, but my best craft is still playing the CD player. Tad Morose has occupied that quite a bit lately as well. One of those tad Morose guys has learned mind control. I try to take it out of the player and my hand just doesn't work right. >:p~

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Lol, I can't sing well either. I can memorize the lyrics and mangle it though, lol ;}

Well, I howl with the best of them...that doesn't stop me from singing though and as to learning the lyrics I am pretty good at that too...I am just glad that at concerts the music is so loud hence drowning my own horrific vocals! I even like to sing along to the very high-vocal parts **squeak, croak!**

Bryant said:
Hey join the club !! I have been playing guitar for 20 years, but my best craft is still playing the CD player. Tad Morose has occupied that quite a bit lately as well. One of those tad Morose guys has learned mind control. I try to take it out of the player and my hand just doesn't work right. >:p~

Bryant

:ill: My vocals are terrible and I have 2 guitars at home, please don't ask me if I know how to play them though! It gets quite frustrating as I love music so much but have absolutely no affinity to be able to make any of my own. In my frustration though I tend to have excellent taste in music(at least I think so!), and TM put a spell on their CD's for sure...one of those few bands that just won't leave my CD carrier, or portable CD or computer....they are everywhere!