fave TM song........

Fangface said:
Cyberdome, I know Your Name, Matters of the Dark, Take on the World, A Mended Rhyme, Corporate Masters...

uuuh, only one you said? :err:

Ha ha ha, they do have some good ones to choose from. I suppose my favorite is the one I am listening to at the moment.

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Lol, oh not a fair answer precious no! (Best Gollum impression :lol: )

Which one are you listening to at the moment? ;) (This could be a very frequently updated thread!)

Hmmmmm.... well I am actually listening to TM right now and it is "No Mercy." It's kicking my ass pretty hard.

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
TIME OF NO SUN :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That must be the old lineup or at least before "Undead." I don't know that song. I plan on getting the TM back catalog, but it could be a while. I think of myself as a reasonably intelligent person, but I have a retarded ear. Until I know every drum beat coming up, every vocal note, every guitar lick, and every bass run coming up, I haven't "listened" to a CD. I have so many I want to buy and so few I can digest at once.

Bryant

Bryant said:
That must be the old lineup or at least before "Undead." I don't know that song. I plan on getting the TM back catalog, but it could be a while. I think of myself as a reasonably intelligent person, but I have a retarded ear. Until I know every drum beat coming up, every vocal note, every guitar lick, and every bass run coming up, I haven't "listened" to a CD. I have so many I want to buy and so few I can digest at once.

Bryant

Yeah, it's off of A Mended Rhyme. The songs a little more prog than power. You would probably like it alot.