This place is on fire.......

Good ol' Fangface & Bryant, you boys rule!
4.gif

Fangface said:
If you called me or Carnut "sweetie", we would start to ask ourselves questions about you :D
Still, Winters is a real sweetie, no doubt. (no I'm not flirting either ahah)

Hmmm... I don't know sweetie. Flo is short for "Florence" (a girl's name in the US.) :loco: Other than this post, I don't think you will ever see me refer to either you or carnut as "sweetie." That is reserved only for Trixxi (sorry but inside joke here folks.) :D
In all seriousness, I am a passionate person so it is quite normal for me to be more friendly than a "typical" guy, to guys or girls. I am confident enough in my sexuality, which is 100% hetero that I don't mind joking around.
As far as flirting with Winter and Pabla and Gaunerin and all other females here on this board and some of the others, I do it all ofthe time, but of course in a respectful way. :wave:

The reason I wanted Winter to know I wasn't flirting is because I wanted to know how serious I was about her being such a nice and wonderful person. :D

Bryant

Rakosh said:
Hey Bryant, guess what---this thread wandered off topic, too! :loco: I guess this is what happens when you get a bunch of ADD-types together in one place.:D

But, you know what? There's more activity again!
:Smokin:

hmmm...I wonder what Urban thinks of all this wandering conversation on "their" board?

Ha ha ha well I think it is better off this way. If there isn't this type of activity, all you can do is wait on newbies to come in and repeat the same stuff over and over again. TM is a great band, but the "Tad Morose kicks ass" and "favorite Tad Morose song/album" etc. threads will only go so far.

Ya'll scared me though. Everyone disappeared about the same time I made that post. :erk:

Bryant

Pabla said:
Hahahaha! Yeah...your thread drove my "spamming ability" away Bryant :p

Nah, it seems like everybody was away or busy (like in my case) and it so happened that you posted at said time...funny how things work out. I do agree that we should stay somewhat on topic and try to include the fans from other areas of the dome (world) but we are all a nice bunch (at least I think so...errr) and well if they want to interact there is plenty of subjectmatter besides our raving over PP :)

We are a nice bunch. You won't see anyone here post one of those "_______ sucks" threads like you will find on many other forums. I will say there are a few certain people out there that can push my buttons the wrong way and I can get pretty crude if need be, but I have never had that experience here.

I feel very much at home here on the "Bryant can't stay on-topic" forum.
:D I take full responsibility !!! This was a quiet little forum about Tad Morose until I came along. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm... I don't know sweetie. Flo is short for "Florence" (a girl's name in the US.) :loco:
no way, it's short for Florian ;)

The reason I wanted Winter to know I wasn't flirting is because I wanted to know how serious I was about her being such a nice and wonderful person. :D
It's short for ass-licker over here :D :D

Fangface said:
no way, it's short for Florian ;)

It's short for ass-licker over here :D :D

Ha ha ha I referred to you as "sweetie" over at oldschool too and no one noticed it. I figured I would get to hear something on that one, but I guess no one noticed.
Florian is a pretty cool name. It is definitely unique to American ears. We don't have too many Gerts in the US either (Carnut's name) but we have Burt and Bert.

Bryant