Please Read !! Off-topic...Vanden Plas in stores now in Europe....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I guess it is normal for me to post when one of my favorite bands puts out a new release even if it is on another band's forum, but I want to make sure everyone reads this, because vanden Plas has just brought forth one of the most amazing releases I have ever heard in my life. Christ0 is now in stores in Europe, and it is epic !!
For those that don't Vanden Plas, they sound nothing like Tad Morose. They are a very melodic German prog metal band, not an in your face heavy band like Tad Morose, but one of the moderators of the Vanden Plas forum reads and posts here because one thing TM and VP have in common is releasing great music.
If you do like the softer more melodic metal, please check this new release out. I can't emphasize enough how good this release is.

Bryant

lady_space said:
I definitely agree... great album. :)

Glad you are digging it. I have even been in Krunt's ear about getting this one. Certainly VP and TM don't sound very similar, but man I am still getting my ass kicked by this release. The four year wait has really paid off. I don't know that I would want to be a member of a melodic prog-metal band about to put out a release right now. No one can compete with this release.

Bryant