wheres the metallica cover nevermore did

• Thread starter metallica blows boys peters
  • Start date
M

metallica blows boys peters

you know theyre gonna blow metalligay the hell away. metallica sucks, doing a song of theirs better than the original will be no challenge to nevermore. where is this song?????????????

I was just wondering what happened to the "metallica sucks (peters, goats, donkey dicks, osama, saddam, etc..) guy. Well, he is back. I do agree with this person, St. Anger is pure HORSHESHIT!!!!. (see my post on thoughts regarding St. Anger for additional info).

Heh heh, did he really do "Metallica sucks Osama's dick"? Someone's got an obsession.

St. Anger...three really good songs, three decent songs, two medicore songs, three maggot-infested rhino turds. And a really shitty production job. My drum teacher's laying down drum tracks for Bob Rock's band, and I told him to tell Bob that his "artistic statement" sounds like a camel fart.

Pyrus, this "cat" has done metallica sucks....: osama bin ladin's dick, sadaam hussein's dick, goats, turkeys, donkey dicks, little boys peters, your mother's ass, etc.... I will no refer to them as "metallica sucks dude".

Pyrus said:
Heh heh, did he really do "Metallica sucks Osama's dick"? Someone's got an obsession.

St. Anger...three really good songs, three decent songs, two medicore songs, three maggot-infested rhino turds. And a really shitty production job. My drum teacher's laying down drum tracks for Bob Rock's band, and I told him to tell Bob that his "artistic statement" sounds like a camel fart.

haha what three songs are good?

shoot me again is probably the best song in the album..along with the unnamed feeling and saint anger
go listen to believe in nothing

why did you mention believe in nothing?

ONE song < FOUR albums

Yeah....Nevermore wins
Your argument = FLAWED

metallica owns nevermore you pussies. and im not hating on nevermore cus nevermore rocks.. but if came to blowing between the 2. nevermore would be on its knees. now shut the fuck up!

according to WD, they did a bitchin cover of Ride The Lightening one time

And let's not forget Dream Theater covering the entire Master of Puppets album

AllWithinMyMonster said:
metallica owns nevermore you pussies. and im not hating on nevermore cus nevermore rocks.. but if came to blowing between the 2. nevermore would be on its knees. now shut the fuck up!

*giggles*

is this guy serious... did he really just say that Nevermore would be on their knees infront of Metallica.... that has gotta be the most insane thing since Gary Coleman decided to run for Governor of California.... someone please pinch me and tell me that hes joking before i cry...