Nevermore Tabs

Nu Metal is Trash

New Metal Member
Nov 2, 2001
Florida
Visit site
anti-numetal.jpg

Anyone Know where I could get some good nevermore tablature that actually works? And that Metallica Sucks Cock guy better not reply. Metallica bashing is old and Weak. If you read Jon Schaffer's opinion about Metallica you might change your mind about the bashing. Well Please Reply if you can find any. Thanks

Just curious, how can you come down on Metallica bashing when you bash Nu-Metal? I know Metallica aren't Nu-Metal, but Metallica bashing is about their commercialization and Nu-Metal bashing is about the same. Anyway, Metallica used to be awesome, Nu-Metal has always sucked, and I don't know where to find tabs.

www.members.xoom.com/nevermorednb.ncbi.com

www.geocities.com/neondreamtabs

Both those sites are good, the second is the best. The tabs at the official site "WORK" very well too.

Now, we get to Metallica
They suck ass. Whats the big deal? And as far as JON goes, who fucking cares. Its just his oppinion, and who is he??? Just a MAN, thats it.(i dont know what he has said, but i will not care either way. Jon, or anyone else for that matter will NOT change my oppinion on the once great but now shitty Metallica). I am with JIM here, I see you have an oppinion too.

personally i adored schaffer long time....but things changed. he got a stiff opinion that he never changed and his patriorism sucked imo. i don'T care anymore about what he says about metallica or anything else. i never liked metallica and probably i will never like them....

I don't get all the Bashing on Metallica. I mean the new Tribute to Metallica cd has alot of greats in Metal from Bands like Testament and Anthrax. In the new Revolver Magazine there's an interview with Jon Schaffer for the guy who asked. Children these days have nothing better to do then to bash Metallica, I mean they have not recorded a FULL new Album since 1997. Now....Nu-Metal on the other hand has no solos and pointless screaming to it. If you don't agree with what I say please don't reply.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, we're not allowed to post disagreeing opinions? Anyway, I didn't disagree, I just pointed out that you are a hypocrite. New Metallica sucks for the same reason that nu-Metal sucks; both are blatant attempts to make metal commercial by making it suck. You seem to think it is alright to say nu-Metal sucks, but not to say Metallica sucks. That, in my opinion, is hypocrisy, my friend.

If you don't like people disagreeing with you, don't post such moronic rubbish.

So from what you're saying....You know of someone who can all downpick better than hetfield who does vocals as well as rhythm guitar. I'm a hypocrite for saying that Metallica bashing is old.....You're the one who keeps on going to the message board to write something. Keep your opinion to yourself, The Question was "Where can I find Nevermore Tabs?" not "Come here be a trendy bastard and bash on Metallica" People always say "Metallica hates the very people who got them famous, Us the tape traders back in 81" Well from all the Metallica bashing the people who say those very words weren't even born in 81. Just DROP the Subject and go back to the Nevermore tabs. I had those two sites already, they didn't help much.

Metallica got me into metal, sort of. (Actually, it was Carcass, but Metallica prepared me for complexity, being a little more complex than nu(not)metal, but not as complex as the real thing...) They aren't my taste anymore, really. Actually, I posted to say stop using the word "metal" in Nu(not)metal, it tarnishes the word, thanks. :bah:

Nu Metal is Trash..........SHUT UP! hahaha

I was born WAAAAAAAAAAY before 1981, and i think they now SUCK ass. BUt hey, Jon almost changed my mind ..........NOT!
haha. bUt anyway, go to those pages i posted up there, and if those tabs do not "work", then you are doing something WRONG.

well mr. ne metal is trash you are one of these guys that always make me repeat that metallica suck. well that'S my opinion....your's is another. but i won't shut up just because you said that! i was born in 85 but: that does that matter? does that forbid me to say that metallica sucks??

Obviously my point is lost on you. You have a name that bashes something you don't like and say that someone else who has a name that bashes on something they don't like is weak. That is my whole point; you're a hypocrite. I wasn't bashing Metallica; they were the kings of metal prior to 1991. I still love AJFA, MOP, and RTL (KEA has never been high on my list, though). I also wasn't defending nu-crap (notice I didn't call it metal, wouldn't want to further tarnish the name :) ). Do you get it now? Probably not, considering your previous posts. Anyway, I will say no more. Consider it dropped.

P.S. Grow up. I realized long ago that people have differing opinions and that I can't force mine on them or stop them from sharing theirs. Debate and discussion fuel individual growth.

P.P.S. Good luck with the tab search; I don't know where to point you, though. (I am not being sarcastic)