Which Black Metal Band Are You?

TB666

Aug 16, 2003
Malmö, Sweden
Visit site
kinda funny link.
http://www.quizilla.com/users/DecembreNight/quizzes/Which Black Metal Band Are You?
Iam :
1038780211_resvinter3.jpg

:cool:

Reactions: Blackspirit
That guy really hates Vintersorg, right? hehehehehe... Anyway, the Vintersorg's answers are just too obvious with things like "I'm so pretensious"... I didn't like the guy but I sure liked the quiz... It's fun.

I wish I was Vintersorg, but I kinda knew it:
1038780714_esuntitled.jpg

Hahahahaha! Perfect!!!

I took it, got Cradle of Filth, accidentally closed the window, took it again, and got CoF again, and although i like CoF, id shoot myself if i were actually them, so i modified some of my answers after rethinking and got this:

1038780211_resvinter3.jpg

And no i didnt rig it to get vintersorg, i was actually hoping for Darkthrone or Enslaved :heh:

hahaha. yeah right, I got COF and appearantly "I live for the boobies"...:loco:
nahhh...dont think so...;)

Hail! My first message here... :~) well, I did (I think) this test before, but I can't remember the result... Now again....
DARKTHRONE - I love this band... But just explaining: I'm NOT nazi ¬¬ o_O Hahaha XD It's a great (and funny) test, but some answers are very predictable...

1038499397_uresfenriz.jpg

Vintersägen said:
We are from the same band!!! Allright mate!!! Waiting for the next reharsal or gig! hehehehehehhehehe

Yeah, hehee! Actually someone mixed me for a while with herr Grutle here in Finland last weekend when I was in a bar to drink some beer :tickled: I was wearing Enslaved - Eld -shirt and - as usual - spoke nordic languages when being drunk :D