which delay pedal??

I have Zoom 505II pedal and i wanna to give my guitar the same sound like The Absence guitars sound.Can anyone help me?
I am in C tuning...

Foggy said:
I have Zoom 505II pedal and i wanna to give my guitar the same sound like The Absence guitars sound.Can anyone help me?
I am in C tuning...

That pedal isn't going to emulate any professionally recorded tones well. Save up some cash and invest in a nice high gain tube amp and then you will be there.

Mark_Palangio said:
That pedal isn't going to emulate any professionally recorded tones well. Save up some cash and invest in a nice high gain tube amp and then you will be there.

Okay,thanks.I was just wondering if i can go somewhere close to that sound.But now i'm going to spend some cash on your advice.

Foggy said:
Okay,thanks.I was just wondering if i can go somewhere close to that sound.But now i'm going to spend some cash on your advice.

Save up about $600 and you can score a used Peavey 5150 combo. The 5150 does Swede metal stuff better than any amp IMO. Engl's are real nice for stuff like that too, but much more expensive.

Mark_Palangio said:
Save up about $600 and you can score a used Peavey 5150 combo. The 5150 does Swede metal stuff better than any amp IMO. Engl's are real nice for stuff like that too, but much more expensive.

Well,that was my intention on the beginning.And now i'm short on cash but i will be proud owner someday.:headbang:

Foggy said:
Well,that was my intention on the beginning.And now i'm short on cash but i will be proud owner someday.:headbang:

Good deal, I love 5150's. :headbang:

a7d0361b.jpg

As far as pedals go the Maxon AD-999 is a great sounding delay and so is a T-Rex Replica, in my rig currently I use a TC Electronics G Major for delay.