Which merch company was selling Anathema shirts at ProgPower this year?

llorenth

Aug 12, 2002
Dallas, TX
There wasn't any signage up Friday when they were just starting to sell the shirts. I bought a XL shirt for a male friend, but it's a women's shirt. $20 seemed like a nice price at the time, so I didn't think twice. Didn't look at the shirt until after I got back home Sunday night.

I'd love to exchange it, even if that meant paying more for a men's shirt. At worst I'll try to sell it at a loss to someone who'll enjoy it. I can't find the design online anywhere: it's a Weather Systems shirt with curling branches, very cool design.

You might have to eat the cost or resell it - I don't think they have an American merch distributor. There's a decent assortment of shirts on their site, and even though the prices are in pounds rather than dollars, they're still about $20, with a few on clearance that were about $15; it's just the international shipping that's a beast. I preordered the Homecoming DVD that's being released this week and got a shirt as long as I was paying out the ass for shipping, and the checkout total was about $62 with the exchange rate. (I haven't checked my account to see what they actually charged me - sometimes when I order stuff from the UK, it ends up being a few bucks less than the checkout total because the VAT gets refunded.)

I loved that WS shirt, though, and I wish they had it in regular sizes - I ended up exchanging mine after trying it on because I also didn't realize it was a women's size, and those never fit me quite right.

I have a medium Weather Systems North American Tour 2013 shirt that's way too small for me I need to sell or trade for a large or XL. They were out of large, I should've went for the XL, but they may have been out of that one too. :(

That sucks. I've accidentally bought a women's shirt because I just liked the print and the merch seller didn't have anything that informed you of which shirts are what.

I'll say this -- the Anathema side of the merch booth was wholly unprepared for the crowd that wanted their stuff.

That sucks. I've accidentally bought a women's shirt because I just liked the print and the merch seller didn't have anything that informed you of which shirts are what. I'll say this -- the Anathema side of the merch booth was wholly unprepared for the crowd that wanted their stuff.

That would be because they were late in getting their stuff to the table.

That would be because they were late in getting their stuff to the table.

Yep, and the line to that area got long very fast. I was really worried about them running out of Anathema shirts before I even got up there to buy them, so I was actually somewhat relieved that they were late. I asked some very nice people to save my place in the line while I scouted out the shirts they were only just starting to put out. I'm not sure if they ever got around to labeling those particular shirts with sizes or prices. Of course I assumed I got the right size, so I never checked again.

I guess I'll try to sell it online. The design seems like it might be somewhat rare (and it's certainly very nice looking), but balanced against the lower relative demand for women's concert t-shirts, we'll see.

I have a medium Weather Systems North American Tour 2013 shirt that's way too small for me I need to sell or trade for a large or XL. They were out of large, I should've went for the XL, but they may have been out of that one too. :(

Is it the tree-branches design, men's shirt?