Which song do you like to hear live? (Part 4)

Which song do you like to hear live? (Part 4)

• Clearly Insane

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Cyberdome

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Take On The World

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Mother Shipton's Words

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Unwelcome Guest

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Life In A Lonely Grave

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • When The Spirit Rules The World

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters

Silkie

twillight child
Sep 27, 2001
Border Of Reality
Go for it :p

Note: if you vote older songs, the keyboard will be missing in live shows...
Multiple choice is allowed to give fans the ability to select more than one answer.

I have been the biggest Tad Morose fan in the U.S. for over 10 years now, and I say they MUST play the following:

Life in a Lonely Grave
Lord on High
Matters of the Dark
Clearly Insane
Circuit Vision
Trader of Souls

After that, anything will be great.... but these are essential man! Thank God Glenn had the balls to bring one of the most criminally underrated metal bands of our day to these shores! My gold badge purchase is validated this year by their appearance alone! Tad Morose is the BEST!!

Brian

steelreign said:
! Thank God Glenn had the balls to bring one of the most criminally underrated metal bands of our day to these shores! My gold badge purchase is validated this year by their appearance alone! Tad Morose is the BEST!!

Brian
Yeppers. I am a fairly new TM fan, but they top my list of bands to see at PP this year . Kudos to Glenn. Last year was great as well. I had been waiting five years to see the elusive (to American shores) Vanden Plas and finally gor to see them. Glenn really gets some great bands at his festival. Can't wait till September.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yeppers. I am a fairly new TM fan, but they top my list of bands to see at PP this year . Kudos to Glenn. Last year was great as well. I had been waiting five years to see the elusive (to American shores) Vanden Plas and finally gor to see them. Glenn really gets some great bands at his festival. Can't wait till September.

Bryant
I am Brand new to them but I have absolutely loved what I have heard so far! I hope they play "Way of History" @PP and Seeing Edguy will be a treat too :D

I'm a humongous TM fan and consider these to be absolute live essentials:

Servant of the Bones
Corporate Masters
Ethereal Soul
In The Shadows
Another Way (I will be ESPECIALLY pissed if they don't play this one)
Cyberdome
Mother Shipton's Words (and this one)
When The Spirit Rules The World

Obviously, any song off the last three albums they play will be great.