New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
spinaltap2.jpg
- Nigle Tufnel

spinaltap.jpg
- David St. Hubbins

Derek_Smalls.jpg
- Derek Smalls

.......hahaha......alright...so waht do u guys think...whcohc Spianl tap memebers do teh opeth guy most look or behave like.....hahaha.......I think Mikael is the Nigle tufnel of the band....hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

>......!!!!!!!!......hahahahahahahahahah....haha.....hahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahah...!!!!...!!!!!!!......!!!!!....hahahahah!!!....!!!!....none.......!!!!..............................HAHAH.....HAHAHAHAHAH......!!!...PEAC EOUT

Derek is kinda similar to Mendez actually...even down to the whole tilted head thing...

HAHAHAHAHAhahahah.....!!!!!!!!!!!!.........ahahahahAHAHAHAHA..............which one.............hahHAHAHAHAHA..HAHAHAH!!!

........HAHAHhahahahah.........HAHAHAH!!!!

ups...you are right...there is something with OPETH and SPINAL TAP..
look here....

click the image....hi

imo per is definatly derek, just because i can see him pulling the cucumber wrapped in foil trick lol....and axe could be the drummer, because both times i met him it seemed like he was gonna spontaniously combust

no wonder everyone hates the opeth forum. ffs, 'describe opeth by using 4 colours', 'its so cool mike posts here!' and now this. seriously waz, i respect you as a musician but this thread is one big pile of dirty stinking faeces.

:lol: