Which tone you choose

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I'm trying to find a better tone, at home I have no good monitors so perhaps any of you may tell me something about these 3 tones, which is better, do they worth or should I start again? What would you do to improve these tones?

It is random riffs and AD. No bass, no post fx, nothing but dual track guitars and drum.

5A

26B

26C

26B sounds kool for me too, but like.. alone, i guess for a full mix, i'd use 26C for sure, and make sure i have huge drumming goin on :kickass:

*edit*coughcoughshareguitarchaincoughcough*edit*

*edit*coughcoughshareguitarchaincoughcough*edit*

Oh, did you catch a cold? Mmmh... did you stay in Mexico in the last weeks?
Take these pills, you will feel much better.
n_extasis.jpg

Not complex guitar chains, I prefer to do things easy.
5B
PodXt Bogner Uberschall Preset + Treadplate Cab + SM57 ON - > Cubase

26B
Pod XT Bogner Uberschall preset -> Cubase -> Voxengo and Impulse (Sneap Edge impulse)

26C, the same as 26B but with other impulse that I don't remember... some of the Catharsis.

Hey Jevo, 26B wins here as well, though it sounds a bit metallic - tbh the Uberschall model was never my favorite, I always liked the Deity's Son, Diamondplate, and Criminal!

Hey Jevo, 26B wins here as well, though it sounds a bit metallic - tbh the Uberschall model was never my favorite, I always liked the Deity's Son, Diamondplate, and Criminal!

Ok, thanks. I will invest my time in imporving that tone and will try the other amps, but IMO once you activate TS Stomp, all amps seem to sound very close.

Yeah, I hear ya, the differences are pretty minor, but give it a go all the same! And give this impulse a try to, I'd be interested to hear how a Pod sounds through it!