White Castle Trip!

jackson3124

Aug 29, 2005
www.darkmirroronline.com
Ha it was senior skip day at my high school and me and my buddies drove 3 and half hours up to minneapolis to go to white castle(we watched harold and kumar go to white castle on sunday, i have seen it twice, its retarded comedy, but i like it more than most of these types of movies, the dude pissing on the bush part is funny as hell!). We all ordered the number 3 which is 10 cheeseburgers 2 drinks and 2 fries. Me and my friend ate all fuckin 10 of em and were sick as fuck! Now I know the true meaning of the term Slyder!

I've seen Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle. It starts out in Hoboken, NJ and the White Castle is closed (or something like that). Then they travel all over the place to find another one. Funny thing is that in reality, there is a White Castle in Jersey City, about 15 minutes from Hoboken. I know that for plot progression (as my husband calls it) Harold and Kumar had to travel all over the place but they should have made up a fictious name, not used a real restaurant that if you live right here, you know there is no need to travel more than 15 minutes to get to the next one.