HOLLYWOOD TITS

Jurched said:
And what's this "meth" shit these two muthafuckas talkin about? Can't these young blood punks stay on topic? In this case, TITS! TITS, you double butt-fisting fucking pieces of shit!

Jurched

Well Dolly Parton does have some huge tits which I'd like to pop with a sewing needle.

Jurched said:
Whoa, Schenka, are you suggesting there's a full-blown nude scene with Bo Derek out there?? Shit! I thought a tit flash in "10" was the only bit o Bo's skin to be seen!

And what's this "meth" shit these two muthafuckas talkin about? Can't these young blood punks stay on topic? In this case, TITS! TITS, you double butt-fisting fucking pieces of shit!

Jurched

No, Jurch...not Bo...the brunette chick...she's hotter than a saggy old Bo Derek...but, if you want to see Bo fully nude, check out Bolero...it also has Kevin Arnold's older sister from The Wonder Years nude. who is hella hot!:headbang:

Now that I think about it, Rosie Perez had an awesome scene in "White Men Can't Jump" opposite that moron Woody Harrelson. How he got to do a scene with her bouncing knockers is beyond me!

But Her tits are fantastic!

Jurched

Vanessa Angel in "Kingpin", in particular where she gets the cold beer and her nipples are like Scammel wheel-nuts. Yep, I realise they are almost certainly false nips, but I don't care, I'd still like to deliver some of my special salty sauce onto 'em.

And stick my finger up her arse.

Adriene barbo?? She was one of the frist women actresses to admit to fake tits. They are awesome, wet t-shirt scene in swamp thing.

Also, stephen spielbergs ex wife, the blonde- was in Indiana jones an the templeof doom. She has HUGE tits!:worship: !! What the fuck is her name??

Buzzard said:
Adriene barbo?? She was one of the frist women actresses to admit to fake tits. They are awesome, wet t-shirt scene in swamp thing.

Also, stephen spielbergs ex wife, the blonde- was in Indiana jones an the templeof doom. She has HUGE tits!:worship: !! What the fuck is her name??

Adrienne Barbeau?

barbeau_1.jpg

Yeah, she´s got big´uns. But you can´t have any because the Duke (ex-Chef) gave her to Brain as a squeaze. :p

Now now, women got it easy on this subject. They can talk about each other's breasts, touch and examine them, hold hands in public, and call each other girlfriend, all without being called lesbo dyke.

Let's face it: alllll women love having big breasts, and seeing other women's breasts. Its a physiological thing they can't control, so it doesn't mean they'll start lezzin out.

Women don't start lezzin out until they get down to rug munching, wearing too much black, buzz cutting their hair, gaining 400 lbs and piercing every part of their body (like some strange African ritual is gonna lose them the weight), or... hanging out with some woman who does all of those things.

Of the times I've been hanging out with a menagerie of females, they always gravitate to the subject of some other woman's knockers. Especially at the mall, every time some woman'd walk by.

...And they never wanted my input. I'd get a palm in my face before I'd even get a word in edge-wise.

What can I say? Everyone loves TITS.

Jurched