White Darkness release date?

Apr 26, 2003
I was just checking the Black Mark site, and it has February 26th listed as the release date for the digipack version of White Darkness. How accurante/inaccurate is this? Anyone know? I apologize if the answer has been posted in another thread already.

Hello!

From an earlier thread Dan supposed that the release will probably be in the end of March!!!!

My opinion is that this album is going to be a real asskicker:headbang: . Det rockar fett. The opening tracks on the album are...:kickass:
Come to think of it, the rest of the tracks are olso...:kickass:

I suppose so yeah :kickass:

cool to even hear it at a releseparty then...:headbang:

Dag or Dan...any new information about Dag as a guest at wbwc ? I am just curious cause you said before the releasedate of WD.

No, don´t think so but Dan, Dag and Eric have claimed that the release date probably willl be sometime in march! Let´s hope that´s right!

Bad news, boys, I have a hard time believing the album will be out before the end of April. The mix is a fucker to get right. I want so much but know so little...but I am getting there....It must sound better than the previous albums and they sound pretty nice, so...rough times...