Whitechapel live

musickey

djenital moosic
Feb 17, 2006
INDIANA
Seen these guys play lastnight and they tour it up, it was kinda crazy though they had 3 guitarist and a bassist, and there where no dual vocals.

So guys who can say something about them? any idea of what about the record or mixes I know who did the first cd the band is awesome vocal productions are killer If someone can share some imformation will be exellent.

I saw them live at the Acacia Strain DVD shoot.

I wasn't very impressed. I don't like this band at all. I don't know why. They were pretty tight but it was just BLAH FEST 09.

I saw them in Glasgow and they were pretty dreadful.

Their singer was just getting more and more pissed at the crowd because they wouldn't pit for him.

It was funny to watch him get so frustrated but I did leave thinking he was totally pathetic.

we toured with them in sept 2007 and they are definitely great live... one of the heaviest bands you will see live imo
And for the record, their singer is a really nice southern boy haha

people like to judge band members based off of what they did during their 25 min set or their 2 min encounter with the person....

i saw them in london back in november, and was not terribly impressed, more dissapointed to be honest, they sounded like mush and really could have done the same thing with 1 guitarist it would seem

but the hardcore br00tal kids seemed to love them

i saw them in london back in november, and was not terribly impressed, more dissapointed to be honest, they sounded like mush and really could have done the same thing with 1 guitarist it would seem

but the hardcore br00tal kids seemed to love them

sounds like a sound guy issue to me

saw them at a nice venue on summer slaughter last summer with an awesome sound guy, and they sounded very clear and tight.

we toured with them in sept 2007 and they are definitely great live... one of the heaviest bands you will see live imo
And for the record, their singer is a really nice southern boy haha

people like to judge band members based off of what they did during their 25 min set or their 2 min encounter with the person....

+1 yeah dude think the same as you

Saw them on last year's Summer Slaughter tour. 3 guitarists (either 7-strings or baritones) + drop tuned bass + bass drops = MUD CITY :puke: I walked out probably after 2-3 songs.

when I saw them live the oldest one in the audience (minus me and my buddy) was about 16yrs old (no kiddin) and everyone looked like eminem's little brother.

Hahahaha, yup, that sounds about right - I never thought I'd feel like a member of "the old guard" of metal at 22, but it seems to be happening! :erk:

sounds like a sound guy issue to me

saw them at a nice venue on summer slaughter last summer with an awesome sound guy, and they sounded very clear and tight.

i dunno man could be that, but the other bands sounds great (apart from carnifex)....protest the hero, unearth parkway and despised icon (man their drumer is insane)

but yeh i guess the sound didnt help

when I saw them live the oldest one in the audience (minus me and my buddy) was about 16yrs old (no kiddin) and everyone looked like eminem's little brother.

That was like when I saw Job for a Cowboy at the Radio Rebellion show.

I looked around and I felt like I was at the mall. It was scary.
On the plus though I was the tallest dude there which gave me some minute ALPHA DAWG status.

:lol::lol:

Well I think it is all about "taste" for example (and do not get me wrong or bang me for this jejeje) but I think Slayer ...well how can I say to me really suck I don`t like but those guys are very important in metal history so I think is just about taste. I think Whitechapel are very cool of course I probably will never see them in live shows but to me sounds like great band.;-)

Well I think it is all about "taste" for example (and do not get me wrong or bang me for this jejeje) but I think Slayer ...well how can I say to me really suck I don`t like but those guys are very important in metal history so I think is just about test. I think Whitechapel are very cool of course I probably will never see them in live shows but to me sounds like great band.;-)

yep im with you on this, i remember when i was just getting into metal, i heard them and was like wowowowowowowow....then i heard other bands and was like oh they arent all that......at the time i fisrt heard them i would have loved to see them..when i saw them 2 years ago at a festival i got bored and went to get food and my mate fell asleep

i do think they have some amazing songs, but are INCREDIBLY overrated, anyway sorry to take this off topic

What´s the hype with this band? or this kind of bands?

I mean, they aren´t making something new, so why are they so popuplar? i know kids who love them, but you show them Suffocation and they are "Meh" WTF?

No entiendo ni madres!!

Don´t get me wrong, this guys are tight, but why Death Metal is so popular with kids know, when actually is a kind of music older than them, but they don´t like Older Bands that play the same music.

And Slayer isn´t Overrated, Slayer is a Classic!!