Whitechapel live

Well I'm not gonna touch the Slayer one, but for a long time I felt the same way as you (how can people like this new breed of metal and not the older really awesome stuff?), but then I realized the same could be said with me, cuz I love melodic death and modern European metal, but I really don't like most thrash, which many would say was "the original" and such - I figure whatever people discover first is gonna be their first love! (not like I agree with it in this case, of course :loco: )

Dude, Suffocation are the Dads of all those chickens, just check it:

suffotouradmat22709.jpg

But

Yeah, Marcus i kinda understand what you say, when i was a kid, Swedish Melodic Death Metal was the shit to go for kids, as me, but i just hope to see all these new breed of bands to survive as Dark Tranquillity.

I saw them on the never say die tour and they got pwnt by everyone pretty much although I missed the first band. Despised Icon and Unearth were the best band there by a long way, unearth really showed up parkway drive, in fact unearth even showed up dimmu borgir really badly in london recently when I saw them.

Joe

I agree with you, just they made dimmu look overdone and cheesey, and their live mix was weak as hell.

Jow

oh man, i remember how many fucking bodies went flying, when it went dead silent and the singer is like, TULSA, OKLAHOMA, VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER, then vicer exciser played and everyone moved and died :rofl:

It all ok with suffocation cannibal and those bands but I don`t know to me Whitechapel is Whitechapel also The Faceless is making me crazy love this bands and yeah the clasics are good I`m from the 80s so I understand the old school long hair all wear black but ... I just want to see a kid with hip hop hat running all the stage with all kind of voices again is a matter of taste I guess.