Whitesnake

Having just received the copy of their new album "Good To Be Bad" I've given it a brief scan so far. I ask you for your favorite Whitesnake album? I'd say as far as consistent albums I'd have to go with either Slide It In or Whitesnake. The latter was polished and did feature some poppy tunes but I can't get enough of "Crying In The Rain," "Bad Boys," "Children Of The Night" and "Give Me All Your Love." Maybe it's because those two albums introduced me to the band that's what I think. You?

I've listened to the new one once and think it's got enough to pull me in for a few more listens.

Favorite all time? Slide It In, without question. That's one nasty album. There's a lot of good stuff on the S/T but it's polished. Polished is fine if you're not looking to rock and roll. Or something.

Slide It In & the 87 S/T. Honorable mention to the one off album w/Vai, Slip Of The Tongue (only because I'm a Vai fan):D

Edit: Give or take a song or 2, the new one kicks ass!

I like SLide it In and Slip of the Tongue. I really like Adrian Vandenberg/Stevie Vai combination. You are talking about two world class musicians on that release, despite being "poppy" for my general tastes.

Bryant