Who else loves Andi Deris?

I definitely prefer the lyrics and writing before Andi joined the band....But i absolutely love his vocals! Sole Survivor is by far my favorite helloween song. If all the songs were on par with that one, Helloween would be my favorite band.

Sing you're feelings out! you're song remains unheard!

I definitely prefer the lyrics and writing before Andi joined the band....But i absolutely love his vocals! Sole Survivor is by far my favorite helloween song. If all the songs were on par with that one, Helloween would be my favorite band.

Sing you're feelings out! you're song remains unheard!

I always wondered how Sole Survivor and Where The Rain Grows would sound with Kiske singing on them.

I also love Deris era Helloween! :) I like it better than Kiske era...

But I think all the records from Keepers 1 to The Dark Ride are very good, including Pink Bubbles and Chameleon.

I like more Deris era than Kiske era, The Dark Ride, Rabbit, Time of the Oath, and Master of the rings, ohhhh and Better than Raw, and the The Legacy, he gave more to Helloween than Kiske, and hes not thinking in make a cd with some Helloween songs but acoustic versions yuck.

Deris RULES! I love him not only because of his voice, but because he's a rather nice and cool person... Unlike Mr. Kiske, who should keep his mouth shut unless for singing... lol

I love both singers. I'll always love Kiske's voice - to this day I still get chills when I hear him sing, but Deris is vastly underrated. I saw Helloween in Denver and Dallas on the "Rabbit" tour and he was awesome. I was curious if he could pull off the Kiske material and he did an amazing job (don't remember him missing any words either). The only one that gave him a bit of trouble was the high notes in "Eagle Fly Free" but otherwise he was spot on. He's a nice guy too, met him and the rest of the band after both shows.

Does everyone like to disregard the fact Kai sang for the band too? :(

I guess since he only sung in WOJ and the mini-album most people forget it (including me). That and the fact his vocals were far from interesting, he may had improved later in Gamma Ray (I suppose that's a band I'm not interested at the moment).