Who gets the last word in?

ante said:
sorry for interrupting the evilness with a question for Mr. Adam...pls dont hate me.

Adam, you live in a quite tropical climate for the moment too roight?
I was sitting on my backyard like 2 am this morning just have a nice chilled beer thinking of nothing special, then I noticed something different here in Brazil for example then in Sweden, there is like 100 times more stars here?? is it the same in OZ?? like tons of stars? in sweden it´s much less, why??

thanx, carry on....:D

Hi Ante :wave:

Yes, I do live in a quite tropical climate, full of sun-shiney goodness, unlike some others who frequent this board :p ;)
I could guess an answer, but I shall confer with Spike, seeing he's been in both hemispheres. I would tend to agree with with Tomas about the pollution levels.

Ethereal Sage said:
Hi Ante :wave:

Yes, I do live in a quite tropical climate, full of sun-shiney goodness, unlike some others who frequent this board :p ;)
I could guess an answer, but I shall confer with Spike, seeing he's been in both hemispheres. I would tend to agree with with Tomas about the pollution levels.

Hi Adam :D

the term "tropical" really rocks the socks doesn´t it Adam? :lol:
I am with excitement waiting for your answer then after your confer with Spike. because I found it intressting, ofcourse I know there is clouds and pollution but it would be cool too know if´you had the same kind of skies over there, coz when sat there yday (I´m off tere tonight as well though) in my kind of "resting having a beer looking at stars and beeing a complete bastard" chair I thought, wow...the sky was like filled with stars :eek:
I´ve never seen that in sweden, it can´t be cloudy every fucking day in sweden??
it was so many stars that you can´t put a finger on a free spot :dopey:

:lol: Adam,unlike some others who frequent this board,i live in one of the coldest and wettest country's of this planet :p ;) not to mention one of the smallest country,s,but when it's freezing at night like now,the sky is filled with bright and shiny stars as well,and noooooo clouds at all,the harder it freezes the more stars you'll see :cool: It's really beautiful to look at i must say,but then again i've always been a stargazer..

TB666 said:
Good morning :wave:
Anya, you don't live in the coldest and wettest nor smallest country ok ;)

I think we can all agree that my country is the shittiest... It said in the newspaper today that 1 on 3 Belgians get cancer, nice way to start your day, isn't it?