Who gets the last word in?

Well, just like any company it is law to give an x number of days off per an x number of work days, plus when the ship docks they do give employees a few hours to scamper off and party in whatever country that is being visited. And it's not like you will be on the same cruise for all four months. Some cruises last one week, some one month, so there will be alot of variety which prevents you from getting bored of your job. But after all, wouldn't it feel like we are already on a holiday with a job like that anyway?

Incendiare said:
Well, just like any company it is law to give an x number of days off per an x number of work days, plus when the ship docks they do give employees a few hours to scamper off and party in whatever country that is being visited. And it's not like you will be on the same cruise for all four months. Some cruises last one week, some one month, so there will be alot of variety which prevents you from getting bored of your job. But after all, wouldn't it feel like we are already on a holiday with a job like that anyway?

haha yesh :D
sooo...in other words, we´ll have days off on those paradise islands?? :dopey:
ok now I need a bottle of wine coz my pulse is up :lol:

Geez Anders, your pulse is already up? It's good I haven't mentioned all the partying we get to do after we finish our day's work. :p

Hey Chris. How have you been? :)

@Anders: A tag team consists of two people who kick ass one at a time, or sometimes even together. If it is one at a time, they switch on and off who does the ass-kicking, thus the tagging and the teaming up. :D

Anyone here going to see/hear Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, Devin Townsend when they tour the US/Canada starting next month and in March?

gal404b6nv.jpg

*giggles*