Who gets the last word in?

wow, go janelle! :) it's great to hear you have a solid plan, i'm sure everything will totally fall into place. my wife is a teacher (not a professor) and she loves it. but she deals with rug rats which i can see being a totally different ballgame then university students!

Oh yeah, definitely. My mom teaches elementary right now and it is totally different for her as well. Even comparing junior high to elementary makes a world of difference too.

Haha, exactly. Plus having kids lined up at your desk during lunch because they are too stupid to read the microwave instructions on their prepackaged meals that their lazy parents give them, which by the way are lined up themselves at the end of the day waiting to speak to said elementary teacher because they have an inifinite number of questions they have to interrogate the teacher with because they are just as stupid as their kids. :rolleyes:

Technically it is grammatically correct so you can tell the whole world and people will still be living in peace... relatively.

Haha ok, well you gotta do what you gotta do in this sadly face-paced modern world, so have at it, and take care. Nice talking to you too. See you. :wave:

Hello Anders. Have any engorged events that happened today that you would like to tell us about?