Who gets the last word in?

i've been gone about a year
is angeleyes still around?
why i ask, don't see any posts by her on this forum
thanks

Just noticed that too while looking up old members names I could remember. Guess they don't like us anymore.

Or maybe it was all the list threads that murdered this forum.

Truthfully, I stop posting whenever it gets boring, or whenever I get extremely busy. So I leave for a period of eight months then decide to see if things have changed on UM or not. Seems to get watered down even more everytime, unfortunately.

This place used to be so busy. It's a shame, really.

I've been known to disappear for a year or so a couple times too when the place gets boring. It's still completely dead compared to other times, but I just don't have anything better to do :erk:

You know it's a circle, you think it's boring then you leave, then other ppl leave too and it gets even more boring and dead, then you decide to come back and again some more ppl start posting again but it's still boring so you leave again...
You should try to keep on posting and hope activity will raise, it's what I'm doing with my forum now, it's boring now but I have faith that more ppl will join so it won't be boring no more

Eh, well I don't know if simply posting will improve anything, as the atmosphere of this place keeps changing. Sure, a whole army of people can come and join, but it can still suck because they can be totally shallow, boring, and uncreative people anyway. It's about quality and not quantity, you know?

Of course but those shallow ppl will get more creative in time, it happened to me, I used to be a big time spammer but those days over almost totally over. Patience is the key, lots of patience

The forum is already shitted up, the older games are sadly more quality posts than most of these newbies.

I've contributed to a FYAD-esque atmosphere in here though, because there's too many idiots around now.

I wonder why it is here now, because it's not even a game. It was at first but eventually it just turned into a random chat thread that people who are online could use to discuss back and forth about anything.

And thank, Falconspirit. I hope you are keeping well.