midget.jpg

^Where the hell have you been lately?

Ha, n00b :p Keylogger :rolleyes:

coding ftw!

c'mon :lol:

there is no way to hack msn servers and get passwords, r u kiddin me :lol:

I think there are 3 ways:

1. using a keylogger.
2. sending the victim an e-mail which contains a keylogger :lol: (then it sends you the password) it lunches after the victim opens the image or whatever inside the e-mail
3. make him/her tell you their e-mail secret question without making them notice..

if all the all the above fail ask him/her kindly to give you their password..coz you don't have another choice. don't code plz :lol:

c'mon :lol:

there is no way to hack msn servers and get passwords, r u kiddin me :lol:

I think there are 3 ways:

1. using a keylogger.
2. sending the victim an e-mail which contains a keylogger :lol: (then it sends you the password) it lunches after the victim opens the image or whatever inside the e-mail
3. make him/her tell you their e-mail secret question without making them notice..

if all the all the above fail ask him/her kindly to give you their password..coz you don't have another choice. don't code plz :lol:

there's also:
4. brutal force
5. self written scripts (usually VB)
6. hack the other's pc via tools
7. hack it via graphical interface (the shared maps for instance)
8. VNC so you can take over the other persons desktop and control the entire computer

and some more which I can't think of atm

and all you need is their ip address :ill:

what if they don't have real IP?
and they are connected via NAT network they will share the same IP.

anyways the result is the same you "Steal" the password after seeing it you can't know a password unless the victim is connected to the internet.. you still can't get into the servers and steal passwords :p

Once you get past the router in a NAT network the routine is easy

I'm not that good no but I used to know someone who was, don't know where he's at now. He gave me initial hacking lessons :)

^okay :) i guess :)

your's?

someone yesterday has deleted all my media files on purpose ofcourse and now I have the chance to rebulid my music library..perhaps adding some new albums, I use torrents, and I have a decent downloading speed(at least for me) so no problom :p.

Once you get past the router in a NAT network the routine is easy

I'm not that good no but I used to know someone who was, don't know where he's at now. He gave me initial hacking lessons :)

You can hack all your forum users computers, you can see their IP right? and once you knew their IP they are all yours..and you can do what ever you want..:ill:

1. there is a list on the server of all the ips with the emails so if you still use the same you'll need to hack into the server.

2. msn with lame hacking tools

3. msn via graphical interface

4. msn via self made scripts

etc.

No my freind has stolen it.and changed everything ofcourse :Smug:
I revenged.I told him that he can log-in into his account from my laptop.then after I returned to my place his e-mail was gone.
I used a keylogger. I know that's lame, I wanted a quick revenge :heh: