Who gets the last word in?

Saw them about 8 or 9 years back. Intense as hell. Still have my ancient beat-to-shit De Profundis shirt that Doc signed (R.I.P.)

EDIT: Ass quality pictures of said ancient beat-to-shit De Profundis shirt Doc signed. I think the ink has faded more since the last time I dug up this shirt. Almost gone now :erk:

deprofundis.jpg
docprofundis.jpg

That is awsome as hell!!! you saw Vader and got a autograph...i have been searching for Vader merch every where but i cant find any...fucking insane...

Aye, hung out with Vader (mostly Peter and Doc) after the show. It was an extremely inebriated experience. Was already wearing the shirt (which amazed Peter for some reason, he pointed it out at the beginning of the set) so I just had Doc sign it since he was signing some stuff other people had.

Seems like time has gone too fast the last 15 years or so. I bought that shirt for probably $12 or so back in '95 or '96 and now it's some kind of collectors item. The weirdest one is my Opeth longsleeve I bought back in '96-ish for $16 I think. The original Morningrise one with Morningrise art on the front and Orchid art on the back, and some art on the sleeves. Nobody gave a shit back then. Nobody had even heard of them. 6 or 7 years later I had people offering me $150 for the shirt right off my back - used, faded and all.

I should have invested in merchandise or something. I have a ton of old CD's and shirts and what not.