Who gets the last word in?

come to think of it, why does ANYONE celebrate halloween? what is the origen!

it was a celtic feast. But now it isnt very celebrated in Europe.Actually, a few years ago, no one was celebrating it. But then recently, some people started to celebrate it, and some ads are appearing on TV for some Halloween things.

In Belgium and a small part of Germany, the feast were we disguise ourseleves is the Carnival. It is in February, and has nothing to do with pumpkins and "trick or treat"; it is a feast for the end of winter.

cuz they're fucking christians that steal everything that doesn't belong to them

so why does America celebrate it then?

thats a good question. Maybe it comes from the first pilgrims that came to America? but its weird since christians/protestants dont normally celebrate Halloween, as it is a pagan feast. Only All Saints'Day is celebrated on November 1.

cuz they're fucking christians that steal everything that doesn't belong to them

oh wow, tasteless christian bashing on a metal forum, didnt see that one coming! :rolleyes:

dark bliss said:
thats a good question. Maybe it comes from the first pilgrims that came to America? but its weird since christians/protestants dont normally celebrate Halloween, as it is a pagan feast. Only All Saints'Day is celebrated on November 1.

we dont celebrate all saints day!:)

when i was a kid, i did it for the candy

now its for the parties!!!!!!!!!!, and the girls in the fucken hot costumes

indeed. :p
Dark_Silence said:
catholics do, i meant. I dont know a lot about protestants since in Belgium where i groew up, almost all people who believe in god are catholics

i have never heard of anyone ever mention any celebration of all saints day. i guess people are to far from the Holy See to take Catholism seriously.:)