Who gets the last word in?

Maple Cinnamon Stout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I tried one with chocolate and the I didn't feel very well...

it's too much!!!!

have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The consensus was the Chocolate Butterscotch, so that's what I'm doing first, but I'll do the Maple Cinnamon in 3 weeks. The Chocolate Butterscotch will be a variation of a beer I made last year, a Neapolitan Stout (chocoalte, strawberry, and vanilla) which won a gold medal, so it should work out pretty well.

yeah it was good, saturday with me mom shopping and then night with some friends in a singles' night!! we laugh a lot..hahaha

and sunday sleeping like a log..

and now work...I hate my work

jjajaja..right.. i'm going to be transfer to another branch in the same post in the same company..so i'm on trainings, leaving all the things set before I leave...but I have to say it is the same money and less job...
so i'm happy and I'm happier because it's friday!!!

have a great weekend and awesome vacations..enjoy and relax!!!

Here's a Ripley's Believe or Not for ya: Although this thread is almost as old as this forum, this is the first time I'm posting in it. :D

So far here where I am, we didn't have anything, the worse thing started from the 5th region and to the 8 region, and part of 9th...the centre was in the 8th region, specifically in concepcion and many small beach town dissapeared almost in its total capacity due to tsunamis. there are so 723dead people and 19 have disappeared, there was a entire biulding fell down like a domino check...it fell backwards and there was people inside, and people are desperate and they have plundered supermarkets and stores and after they burn it down....it's very shocking and sad...

Nafnikufesin waht about your wife's family?? they were in concepcion, what about the big wave in hawaii??

thanks a lot for being aware, i'll keep you guys posted..

cheers

Good to hear you are safe.

Our flight left Hawaii just after the earthquake, so the tsunami warnings didn't happen until we were back in Canada already. As for my wife's family, all except one are accounted for in Concepcion, though many had structural damage to their houses. My wife is still anxiously waiting for word from her aunt.