Who gets the last word in?

BTW: there is no doubt in my mind that it was boomtap. Let's go down the list of moderators who had access to peoples info.

Me: The only thing that I was able to do with that title was see who was online even if they hit the "hide my online status" button. That was it.
Thraxbrat: Pffft. Yeah right.
Riehl: If that dude was anymore relaxed about things he'd shit himself. So there is no doubt in my mind that he didn't do it.
Tad: Now, as much as I hate Tad and think he is a supreme doucher, I know he wouldn't pull some dumb shit like that...BUT who had regular access to his computer and could be able to get that info...boomtap.

So now everyone gets to pay for what that little fucking weasel did. Wonderful:rolleyes: I'm sorry, but I did a lot for that fucking board. I spent quite a bit of my own money hooking people up with shit on the regular. So it definitely pisses me off that it's shut down now.

You know what sucks is that I JUST found out about that damn ignore button. I could have been ignoring Tad's stupid ass for a long time now.

BTW: I'm not trying to get you or anyone else to side with me or anything about Tad and boomtap.. I know you are heading out to CO to the GABF and will be hanging with him. So I'm definitely not trying to get you to badmouth him or anything like that. I'm just really peeved right now.

I don't have anything against Tad, except of course his political views :D

Boomtap always rubbed me the wrong way. Like every time someone posted a picture in the Megan Fox thread, and he'd have to reply about how ugly she looked. Okay, you're gay, we get it already. That's not what the thread is for. :lol:

I don't have anything against Tad, except of course his political views :D

I never had any problems with the guy until he started constantly posting all the political garbage. He didn't seem to get that no one gave a fuck about politics over there and just wanted to shoot the shit. I work in politics...the last fucking thing I want to do is discuss politics on my free time. It got to the point that he was like the guy who would bring up politics and religion at a party where everyone is drunk(and most of us usually are:lol:). Of course you are going to piss people off with that shit.

Boomtap always rubbed me the wrong way. Like every time someone posted a picture in the Megan Fox thread, and he'd have to reply about how ugly she looked. Okay, you're gay, we get it already. That's not what the thread is for. :lol:

He's a douche. Plain and simple.