who has Ns10's??

pipaguapique

Remember Me
Apr 2, 2010
Chihuahua, Mexico
www.jerryordonez.com
Is that the only monitor you have??

long story short...
i dreamed that i had ns10's and my mixes were 500% better hahah :lol: (no shit i really did)

and my friend let me borrow his for this week. I mixed a song yesterday and believe when i say it's better than my older stuff i mixed with my JBl's

I can only fit one pair of monitors in my desk. so my question to the ns10's owners is:

Could i just use those for tracking and mixing, or should i get a new desk with more space to have space for the JBL's and the Ns10's??

Well resently I switched my sub over to the ns10s, and I havent looked back since!.
Ive been using event asp8 but since I switched the sub to the ns10s its given me all I need. I havent turned on my asp8 since!.
Love this combo :Spin:

Got NS10's at the studio, and used them at college.

Never liked them personally, fatiguing as fuck and really dont translate as well as my HS50's I have at home. I can mix on them if I have too but it always feels like hard work to me.

Would certainly never want to use them as my only monitor as there's hardly any low end in them.

I use ns10's only mixing. Besides headphones when its late. The only downfall to ns10's is that they are rough on your ears after 8 hours due to the mid boost they have. Also Ive used mine with a sub to help on low end. I just mixed the Knights Of The Abyss album with no sub on the ns10's though and it came out good.