Who has seen Nightwish's "From Wishes To Eternity"?

Blessed Night Child

SheWolf Warrior
Sep 18, 2002
Lebanon, Tennessee
www.myspace.com
And what do you think of it? I think it like totally Rocks!! :headbang:

I don't know about a entire concert of Sonata Arctica but the singer of SA does a duet with Tarja and it is good. :D I believe it's "Beauty And The Beast" song. Which is on "Over The Hills And Far Away" and I am sure you all know that.

Nightwish RULES!!!!!!!!!

:)

I have and it totally ROCKS!!!!!
Tarja is no oly easy on the eyes, but what a voice!!!!!
She is hands down the best female vocalist in Metal I've ever heard. The video also features 3 or 4 music videos which we can only wish Mtv would show, the losers!!

Dudes,
You are missing out. I have it on VHS but now it's out on DVD. I plan on getting it on DVD, better sounding. There are a couple of duet's but I don't know all of the ppl. And yeah it has a couple Video's as well. Let me see if I can remember some names..........Thinking.........The Carpenter, Sleeping Sun, Kin Slayer, Walking in the air. :headbang: Good Rocking Music...

The quest must go on and on and on........:lol:

:p Mary

Nightwish begin work on 2nd DVD!!!

Plans call for somewhere between 12-14 tracks of music including promotional videos and various self-recorded live tracks. The entire content has yet to be completely decided upon. Includes about an hour's worth of "Behind The Scenes" material. There is no release date yet.

:headbang: :Shedevil: