Who here can make the new banner for this forum?(CONTEST)

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
as you can see the masses have voted

i've sent pm's to Mark and his lady (bow's in gentleman way) to confirm that the people of metalustralia have voted on what to rename this forum.

SOOOOOOOOOO who can make the new banner with the new name in it then?

how bout we hold a contest, who ever comes up with the best one, can take Spawny home to meet his or hers mother.

the contest will be ending on December 7th 2003 (cause thats my birthday).

GOGOGOGOGOOG
THE CONTEST IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Salty, dont make it say Get fucked cmallwood you dirty cunt.

Lets think of something clever to put on it. I wasnt Rod to see it, and understand that it represents everything that us Aussies are feeling. It doesnt have to call him a cunt. The English language has much more appropriate words that will allow us to really have a shot at him in a subtle way

I say we set the almighty Scarymetalpoomonster on him! :headbang: :worship:

cover_250x250_ARTP.jpg

"Argh! Let me at Rod, ill rip off his head!" is what he is saying :headbang:

Whilst I would never disparage your friend and mine, the Scarymetalpoomonster, I think the other cover was quite good, especially in poster form! :)

artp_poster.jpg

Ok, that poster rules... But my cover doesnt look like that poster. Same theme. Different pic. Its the close up of just the building with some weird looking model standing on it.

Whatever, the album still rocks.... WE ARE LOST IN THE LIGHT :headbang:

The CD sized version just doesn't give justice to Stevo's masterpiece!

Any chance of an animated Scarymetalpoomonster? That would kick so much ass I cant even sit down without jumping in the air for joy :)