WIN a Brand new JE1000ENH Gain Booster - Guitar Contest HERE

RR480

TWCC Player
Sep 2, 2012
Greetings, fellow guitarists!

As we can all see, many of you are very talented guitar players. Even though this is a COB forum, it is not going to be about them.

We will dig a bit deeper in the past. I'm sure you all know the band Sinergy. What a gorgeous band, isn't it? Emotional solos, fast and heavy riffs, super melodic licks and an incredibly precise playing.

Piece of cake you say? Join this contest, show your skills and win a brand new gain booster JE1000ENH!!!

Here are the rules:

What are you going to play?

-In the first round you will play the song Beware The Heavens. You have to record a video(s) of yourself playing all the guitar tracks that are recorded in the original song.

By which aspects am I going to pick the winner?

1. Accuracy of your playing
2. Guitar tone
3. Feeling
4. Overall impression

What else should be in the video:

1. Title of the public video on youtube will look like: "JE1000ENH Contest - Sinergy - Beware the Heavens by (your name or your nickname)"

2. In the description of the video has to be the list of your gear that was used for recording of this special song.

3. If you wish, you can say some words on the camera;)

When will I announce the winner?

- To make this contest interesting, at least 10 guitar players must be participating. Under this condition the winner will be announced two weeks after we have reached the sufficient number of participants.

What if there are players who play so good that it is impossible to pick the winner?

Then I (maybe with your help) will pick one more song to be played by the best players:)

If you like this idea, please share it with your friends or if you know about a guy that will definitely kick everyone's ass, let us hear him!

20avqsy.jpg

This JE is waiting for its new owner!

Can't wait to hear you guys! Good luck!!!

Don't miss your chance to get closer to Alexi's unique Shit Sound! More gain = more gurls, you know it!

the thing is, Alexi has not been using this in 11 years, so it is not a part of his recent tone at all. MM-04 is not equal JE-1000 by far. The frequency and boost are vastly different. He couldn´t get the same tone with a MM-04 without an external EQ and then EQing it back. This would be more popular if you threw the idea in a youtube video and shared the fuck out of it all over the webz.

Haha, you're right. And a good guitar tone is always a matter of opinion. I for myself am not a big fan of the old Sinergy tone or old COB tone in general.
I just read that he's also judging the feeling. I guess my chance to win then is really bad, because I have no feeling in my playing (thats what Joonas said).

Come on, guys, just play it the way you like it...

If you're gonna play through laptop speakers, then of course, your tone is gonna suck. Do it the best way you think you can do it.

It's strange that shredders like you keep whining instead of an instant kicking ass with their guitar playing.

shia-labeouf-most-intense-motivational-speech.jpg

I have a JE-1000 in my Jackson Stars already so would rather it went to someone else.

Plus, I suck now.

It's ok if you wish someone else to win the JE1k, but we all will be more than happy to hear that song from you!

There is not a single video of BTH played right on YT.