Guitar Contest

Maybe he just didn't want to sign it. Plus I think it's super gay to carry this kid along in tours because of some stupid contest. Ffs he's not even writing on this forum. Does he know anything about COB?..

Yeah you're probably right. I mean I just watched on espguitars.com the second video about alexi, and someone asks him in the interview-esque video what he does when he tours, and he said he has tons of free time, so he just gets drunk and plays video games.

LOL so much for being too busy to sign that kids guitar haha

If you want to see the video it's at
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_alexi.html#

Just click on the video in the top left (labeled Video Interview 2, the one on top)

^ thanks for the notice. I was pretty sure they'd let him go into the Rainbow Bar since he was with Bodom and since Alexi goes there pretty often, but that sucks that they didn't let him. And it sounds like he didn't have much contact with Alexi at all. I'm glad Roope is such a nice guy :)

As a diehard, dedicated COB fan, the least I could do was to give it a good home!: :kickass:

DSCF2423-1.jpg

DSCF2432-1.jpg

DSCF2435-1.jpg

DSCF2434.jpg

Weird, you don't even play guitar and I still think you DO deserve it more than the other guy who does play :lol: