Guitar Contest

dreams_of_eternal_hate

I'm in space
Feb 25, 2007
Austria
News from cobhc.com

Guitar contest, win a trip to Los Angeles! 02 Aug 2008
Win a trip for two to Los Angeles to jam with Children Of Bodom on-stage during the soundcheck before their show on September 19th! All you have to do is to upload a video of you playing the guitar solo from the song "Blooddrunk". Your video entries will be voted on by members of ESP Guitars and band management, as well as the general public.

Of course you can also win other awesome prizes without uploading a video, for example an autographed Alexi Laiho Signature Series ESP guitar, Marshall amplifiers, Hot Topic gift cards, Rock House Method instructional DVDs, the entire Spinefarm Records U.S. catalog, Guitar World subscriptions and much more.

Enter the contest here where you can also find additional information. Read the rules here.

29, 2008!
(Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the
District of Columbia who are the age of 13 or older at the time of entry).

That intro video is fucking hilarious where he is doing all the different poses in different places :lol:

lol more like cheesy than hilarious...he was talking kinda fake too. like trying too hard to have an american accent.

but man, even if I was good enough to enter this thing, i would be sooo nervous jamming with the cob guys =/

you could tell he did it on purpose because he was almost laughing on the last shot.

you know what I don't like about this? The fact that all your friends can vote for you video and they wont do it cuz your good, but just cuz you want to win. and you can even vote for yourself countless times from different computers or something. that's just gay.