Guitar Contest

thanks dude :)

I went on to chat with some people on the widget, and everyone is saying that this video won the grand prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9p_SSddwRU

it was played well, without a doubt...but in my opinion, it was kind of boring. The judges were obviously looking for playing it exact instead of being creative. But if that were the case, I still think the skintightpants video should have won cuz that was dead-on.

Haha, THIS was the winning vid? My cat can play the Blooddrunk solo better than that with his paws. :lol: Seriously, no offence to him but this was no way the best video AT ALL. His playing was weak and he looked bored.

Ohwell, who expected much from this anyway? I bet all the guy will get is like 5 minutes to talk to the CoB and a soundcheck =)

Well, that's a kickass price and all for only doing a boring video and uploading it.

Yeah, I actually saw the kid after the show. He got into the limo with all the Bodom guys, and some other people, like Alexi's LA girlfriend, and maybe K-man got inside too, it was hard to see cuz as soon as they walked up the few of us that were waiting for them, we all rushed to try to get pics and stuff, but they were kinda in a hurry. Anyways, so I'm pretty sure that kid is really hungover right now :lol: He probably went to the Rainbow Bar with them. lucky bastard. he probably wont even remember partying with Bodom...he looked like he was 16, 17 :lol:

Ugh I end up not liking this guy more and more.

Not only did he not seem interested in his video (nor did it seem like he put any effort into it), but he seemed really lazy while doing it, like he didn't care at all (esp obvious during the pick slide part... he slides it like 3 inches... not into it at all). Now he's selling the guitar and is so lazy that he won't even take a picture of it....

Who's gonna bid on that when they don't even know where the autograph is on the guitar and what it looks like...

Also, how could alexi be too busy to sign it T_T

That makes me sad. I mean... life of a rockstar right? He has like 1 hour that he has to be playing. What does he have to do the other 23 hours of that day? Drive, sleep. That's about it right? What could he possibly be so busy doing t.t

Ugh I end up not liking this guy more and more.

Not only did he not seem interested in his video (nor did it seem like he put any effort into it), but he seemed really lazy while doing it, like he didn't care at all (esp obvious during the pick slide part... he slides it like 3 inches... not into it at all). Now he's selling the guitar and is so lazy that he won't even take a picture of it....

Who's gonna bid on that when they don't even know where the autograph is on the guitar and what it looks like...

Also, how could alexi be too busy to sign it T_T

That makes me sad. I mean... life of a rockstar right? He has like 1 hour that he has to be playing. What does he have to do the other 23 hours of that day? Drive, sleep. That's about it right? What could he possibly be so busy doing t.t

Maybe he just didn't want to sign it. Plus I think it's super gay to carry this kid along in tours because of some stupid contest. Ffs he's not even writing on this forum. Does he know anything about COB?..