Guitar Contest

I assume they will release the winner within a day or so, but remember, it was rumor that claims it was that ^^ video that ^^ won (I read a few people saying it on the cob widget chatroom, but they all claimed that they knew for sure. Someone also commented the video saying that it was the winner).

..if it is true, then this is definitely a letdown from ESP and the label management.:bah:

however, I know for fact that the buttered.toast user got the next prize up (based off thumbs up) because he told me he did.

Aw, It was played well alright, you'd have won by a mile if I was judging based on creativity with the song alone even.. you at least deserve a runners up prize!

Well, it's still just a rumor, we'll see on September 8

But that guys video posted is boring and not even exact. If he did win, it's no better than sweepstakes then =)

there's no way buttered.toast's vid got that high. Your video definitely had way way way more votes than his. Unless that's changed, I suppose.

Anyway, I will be very surprised if you don't win. They'll be hard pressed to justify trying to pick anyone else's vid when yours stuck out so nicely.

there's no way buttered.toast's vid got that high. Your video definitely had way way way more votes than his. Unless that's changed, I suppose.

Anyway, I will be very surprised if you don't win. They'll be hard pressed to justify trying to pick anyone else's vid when yours stuck out so nicely.

I checked a few hours after the contest was over and his was maybe 2 or 3 thumbs up more than mine. Someone probably thumbs-downed me within the last hour of the contest (didn't I predict that earlier in the thread?!:dopey:). Mine was fluctuating so friggen much that I got to a point where I just didn't care to pay attention to see where it was at because I thought I had a better chance for grand prize lol.

I wish they'd just announce the winner already, I don't understand what the wait is about.

^ No it's because they said they'd announce the winners on September 8 so why would they do it earlier?

That contest definetely sucks.

looks like rumor was right.
damn, that video sucked, his facial expression makes him look like he doesn't even want to play it - like someone is forcing him to.

How did that stand out enough to win? I wonder how much he paid them off to win lol. I'm not buying anymore ESP guitars haha.

what the fuck!!!!!
how could that guy win?

I definetly thought it was gonna be epwspower.
This contest can go suck Satan's hairy balls.

*writes hate mail*

damn, that "winner" is not a bad player but how in hell could he win that contest?There are tons of players that could do this solo way better than him...Man, Altitudes or Lowberg should have won imo.

That wasn't even fucking creative.I mean if pretending to drinkblood gets you to play with CoB then something is wrong.

This whole scenario is definitely getting emo.

I just can't see why they can't listen to us. Everyone would be happier if they put for example REDGShredder on stage and the fans would cheer, but no, they pick some guy who does one smooth solo and he's getting up there to be boo'd at...

This whole scenario is definitely getting emo.

I just can't see why they can't listen to us. Everyone would be happier if they put for example REDGShredder on stage and the fans would cheer, but no, they pick some guy who does one smooth solo and he's getting up there to be boo'd at...

they play the solo in the soundcheck.