Guitar Contest

thanks so much everyone! I think i'm going to re-record mine, hopefully I can, plus I dont even think my first one got in, well i'm going to add another element other then just sitting down, it will be sweet!

thanks so much everyone! I think i'm going to re-record mine, hopefully I can, plus I dont even think my first one got in, well i'm going to add another element other then just sitting down, it will be sweet!

For some reason, they didn't upload today... If you've got another video, I'd upload it anyway, I'm sure they'll redo it tomorrow. And if you could provide a link to your cover, I'd love to check it out.

For some reason, they didn't upload today... If you've got another video, I'd upload it anyway, I'm sure they'll redo it tomorrow. And if you could provide a link to your cover, I'd love to check it out.

no I sent it in, um two days ago I believe.

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41283454[/ame]

so this is my video, I haven't uploaded it yet to bodom's site... it's a lot longer than the other vids because it's somewhat of a skit as well.

it's also quite goofy and stupid. let me know what you think.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41283454

so this is my video, I haven't uploaded it yet to bodom's site... it's a lot longer than the other vids because it's somewhat of a skit as well.

FINALLY!!! someone actually did something entertaining...nice job! and the background music was very cool. Was that you playing as well?

edit: just watched it again, and I really love your music in the background. You play in a band?

Thanks guys. I'm really not sure when to post it up on their site though, because I'm afraid of being bombarded with thumbs down (it seems like it's nothing but a thumbs down war going on...). I might wait a couple days so that I can get a lot of friends to make sure I don't get in the negatives. But then again, the second prize ain't all that great.

Yes, the songs were from my band, sort of.

It's all instrumental stuff (although I'm trying to get a power metal-ish band going). You can listen at myspace.com/ericwiesler

At first I was unsure whether to even put other music because of the rules and regulations, but I though I'd be alright if I put a note at the end stating that the music was mine and I wasn't infringing anyone else's copyrights. :headbang:

That was awesome dude! I never was expecting something like that but that's so original! The dream idea is really cool! And it's nice that your friends/brothers/sisters/whatever have accepted to be in the video for you. This dance is shit but who cares! That will make laugh anyone!

If you guys are afraid to get too much thumbs down, post your vid the last day, at the last hour and get your friends to vote for you as much as possible! :lol: Those mutherfuckers will not have enough time to "thumb down" enough! :lol:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41283454

If you actually submit that you have a huge chance for 1st prize i think! And the 1st prize has nothing to do with thumbs down or up. It's the video ESP/COB crew find most entertaining...post it ASAP!

Yeah, but how will he be entertaining without his video editing and his friends while jamming with the band? Just kidding ;)