Who here is going to ProgPower USA?

Thorn23TX

Marked By The Triangle
Jun 16, 2005
Dallas
Only 21 days remaining until Evergrey takes the stage in Atlanta. I am getting more and more excited with each passing day to see the band play live for the first time.

Anyway, just wondering who else from the forum was going to the show. As this is my first PP as well, I also wondered if there was an official/unofficial Evergrey toast at the bar that I should be aware of... I'd love to raise a glass with some fellow fans before they take the stage... :kickass:

Hell yea! I'll be flying in from Finland for the best festival on the planet :) Can't wait for the EG show! What Dgirl said, come hang out at the PP chatroom - fun stuff and even Tom has been there a few times.

I'm glad to "meet" everyone who's going. Sorry I couldn't make the chat today (and thanks for the info DGirl,) but I'll try and pop in during the week this week and see if any of you are on there.

I will be getting in Thursday early afternoon and am staying at the Marriott Courtyard. Yeah, I know, it's a little bit farther away from where the majority of you are staying, but I only just made my hotel reservations in early August... <sigh>

I'll be there! And I'll be glad to drink some beers in EG's honor (like I need an excuse :p :kickass: )! This will be the 4th PPUSA that I've attended, with many more to come! :headbang:

I don't post that much in here but I will be there! Evergrey is the band to see this year! :headbang:

Well, 4 days until the pre-party... but for those lucky enough to attend karaoke on Wednesday, only 3 days left for you!!!

I can't believe it's almost here. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! This is going to be a really great show. I look forward to meeting/partying/rocking with everyone.