Who here knows Sleep?

.............................You are, again, throwing a bitch fit because of people you will probably never meet. Who's being immature here?

Who's being immature? You. The ones that have to fuck with new members for fun.

If you catch a minute, you should see what the rest of us say to each other on UM. If you snap like this every time someone disagrees with you or throws an insult your way, you're not gonna last long here.

We all listen to some awesome stuff and learn a lot from each other's recommendations, but this is the hood, bro. It's cutthroat out here in the dark corners of the internet.

I don't give a fuck what you guys tell eachother, you could tell eachother your all "gay", that doesn't change the fact it's not right to treat new members like that. Your mentality sucks, I didn't just come here to learn from your recommendations, and telling yourself that this place is "the hood" is fucking stupid It's no excuse at all.

You're right. I'm a fucking idiot. Thank you for opening up my eyes <3

Yes...You are. You treated a respectful new member like shit. Then continue to use excuses like "That's just how it is here, we're all fucking moronic assholes like that, its normal. get use to it, you better let us talk shit towards you, or leave" Your fucking stupid. Can't anyone come out and agree it's not right? I hope your not all as moronic as that.

Yes...You are. You treated a respectful new member like shit. Then continue to use excuses like "That's just how it is here, we're all fucking moronic assholes like that, its normal. get use to it, you better let us talk shit towards you, or leave" Your fucking stupid. Can't anyone come out and agree it's not right? I hope your not all as moronic as that.

:err: I put one of your quotes in my signature to remind myself that I'm an intelligent individual when I feel like a dumbass. It's quite refreshing.

Metal is about individuality. The whole point of it is to be yourself and not give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of you. If you were truly passionate about metal you would realize this. Just laugh it off and continue with your day, why are you so upset about what some random people on the internet are saying about you?

Metal is about individuality. The whole point of it is to be yourself and not give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of you. If you were truly passionate about metal you would realize this. Just laugh it off and continue with your day, why are you so upset about what some random people on the internet are saying about you?

Someone needs to do it. Why should this community continue being full of insults and sexist jokes? It shouldn't. You could say I'm not as passive as you are, that's basically it. I thought I liked these forums when I first saw them. Calling a new member gay for no reason isn't right, and shouldn't be acceptable. Apparently it is. That's where this community has horribly gone wrong.

35asnpt.jpg