who is definitely going to Solitude Aeturnus/Helstar on August 25?

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
"HELSTAR, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, HALLOWS EVE Confirmed For BANG YOUR HEAD USA II - May 24, 2007
In honor and tradition of the Bang Your Head!!! festival held every year in Balingen, Germany, the second U.S. presentation of this event is scheduled to take place this summer in Houston, Texas. Bang Your Head USA II - Texas will be held on August 25 at The Meridian, centrally located in the heart of downtown Houston. Confirmed headlining acts are as follows:

HELSTAR
SOLITUDE AETURNUS
HALLOWS EVE

Regional Texas support acts will be confirmed at a later time. Genres to be featured include power, death, and black metal for a variety appealing to most metal audiences. Tickets will be available through Ticketmaster.

The first edition of Bang Your Head USA - Texas took place in 2001 at the Engine Room located in Houston, Texas."

Laura can't go, and I hate going to places where I don't know anybody. I need 2 or 3 (3 preferred) that are willing to split hotel costs. I know that Eric is looking to go, anyone else? My paranoia of going places by myself is crazy high, so I hope someone replies to this...

I love them (probably on the same level of Hallow's Eve), but Helstar is one of my favorite bands

i really want to go and a lot of my family lives in texas and my parents are even moving there so i'm going to try to convince them to take a trip there or something.

Alrighty. I just booked my flight and hotel.

I land in Houston at 10:28am on Saturday
My plane leaves Houston at 8:45am on Sunday
I'm staying at the Club Quarters Houston at 720 Fannin St

If anyone wants to room with me (Eric or anyone else), let me know. The hotel cost me $80 after fees, so you'd owe me $40.

This is going to be most awesome.