WHO IS LEANDRO??

┼Victim of the Night┼;5570904 said:
Who is Leandro? How can anyobe ask who is Leandro?!..... :oops: he's a sweet and kind guy!!
Yay for our Leandroooo!!!! :Smokin:

I love this thread :oops:

Elisaaaaa <3 :p

*GASP* I can't beleive you just said that... now how could anyone is this entire place think you're so great if you've just said that about BH??? If you can come up with something better than BH, please let me know, until then... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I can't play worth shit, but I can prolly do better vocals, if I had a decent mic.. I'll show you on MSN if you'd like. But yeh, like I said, they are a decent band, just their lyrics are hella-ghey and like they sound like a VERY shitty rip-off of finnish legends Korpikaani. It's not an original sound at all. So that's already two strikes, weak vocals and copied sound... no wait three.. bad lyrics... ok they're out. :Smug::erk:

Nik, I hate BH, does it mean I'm not great ? Ohno... I think I will start to like that.
I don't hate them, I'm just stating my opinion. For an indie band they're borderline decent... if they ever want to do shit all else than put out no name EP's they better improve a lot more. :lol:

yes but you are actually a musician...

:p
Ok, so then by your own logic your opinion means shit as well cuz you are not a musician either :lol: stfu :lol:

Hate is a strong word. I mean, they call themselve "Pirate metal" band... the music doesn't sound like pirate music at all. And wtf they called themselve Shredmeister and Keyboard Wizard :erk: it's the cheeziest thing ever. The sound is poor, but I thing it's ok considering that they don't reccord in a big professional studio. Anyway, I don't like the whole "we are Battleheart, anybody else don't deserve to live" oh! and the Pirates of carribean "He's a pirate" rip-of :erk:

Hate is a strong word. I mean, they call themselve "Pirate metal" band... the music doesn't sound like pirate music at all. And wtf they called themselve Shredmeister and Keyboard Wizard :erk: it's the cheeziest thing ever. The sound is poor, but I thing it's ok considering that they don't reccord in a big professional studio. Anyway, I don't like the whole "we are Battleheart, anybody else don't deserve to live" oh! and the Pirates of carribean "He's a pirate" rip-of :erk:

I agree. Their shit is cornier than an Indian's crap. Like fuck, their elitist shit is uberghey too considering there's local bands here (www.myspace.com/rozeahaven) that fucking PWN their ghey lil asses. Like seriously. It's just cheesey, like you said. Seems like it's for their own amusement. If they put more effort into the music instead of being dicks that think they're number one, then they might accomplish something down the line. Check out that link btw good band for indie. Maybe'll it'll inspire the BH guys. BH needs to be original and not rip shit off, specially dumb shit makes them seems like a joke.

^Yer right I don't know jack squat about you, but you've never mentioned music / instrument before so..... and everyone who does has, so I just assumed you didn't. Own me now.