Who is this handsome fella?

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
v.jpg

Yeesh. Sells his CDs. A guitar or two. Now his hair! I really don't want to know what comes next.

I wonder how his description reads at the sperm bank "accomplished guitarist. Strong enough to rebuff the advances of Jasonic. Likes Power Metal."

Not only is Jason quite possibly the biggest ND fan, he seems to be my biggest fan as well!

I've been thinking of shaving my head for the past six months, but finally got the balls to do it the other weekend. It feels great, and I can get ready in the morning in under five minutes.

Not only is Jason quite possibly the biggest ND fan, he seems to be my biggest fan as well!

I've been thinking of shaving my head for the past six months, but finally got the balls to do it the other weekend. It feels great, and I can get ready in the morning in under five minutes.

Thanks.....I think... Ha!
I think it's more about just keeping conversations going around here.
Let's face it....You shaving your head has been the biggest Novembers Doom news story this year!

hows that going? you guys sticking with the direction you've been going in? or is this going to be another new direction for you guys?

ok, now im really curious!! How far along are you guys in the writing process? Is it faster? slower? more progresive? heavier? softer? Wait!! don't tell me! I want some surprises!! (yes, I get this way whenever I here a band that has maintained its exelence through multiple stylistic changes is moving in a new direction again.)

How far along are you guys in the writing process?

The foundation is laid for about 50%, with more ideas for the rest being put together. With luck, we'll record around October.

Is it faster? slower? more progresive? heavier? softer? Wait!! don't tell me! I want some surprises!! (yes, I get this way whenever I here a band that has maintained its exelence through multiple stylistic changes is moving in a new direction again.)

I can answer all those questions with a simple "Yes."

hey paul, i just saw on metal storm that subterranean masquerade is coming out with a new one this year, can you confirm?