Who is ur influence in the guitar?

The ORIGINAL South Of Heaven said:
When I went to Australia last summer (well it was the beginning of winter for you guys :p) I met their old guitar player (unless he rejoined?) Andrew Lilley at Guitar Factory and he told me about his band (at the time anyways). Pretty cool dude. Coincidentially a couple days later I saw their demo for sale at Red Eye Records so I picked it up. Indeed, they are pretty badass. I hope they didn't make very many copies and they get real popular so it'll be worth alot of money >:)

Yeah Astennu replaced him.
Was that the Parramatta Guitar Factory?? I knew I recognised that metal-looking character from somewhere :D

serenesorrow: no, I haven`t heard them so far, gotta check em out I guess :)

btw: does anyone know Jörg Breitenbach or the band Final Breath???

serenesorrow said:
Yeah Astennu replaced him.
Was that the Parramatta Guitar Factory?? I knew I recognised that metal-looking character from somewhere :D
Yeah, it was in Parramatta. I have family that live there, in Dubbo (interesting city...very small...so is Narromine), and Newcastle, and they were all showing us around and I was hoping to find a weird guitar to take home but nothing out of the ordinary :(

You guys have some badass cars though!

Up until last night, my main influences were James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine, Scott Ian, and Jon Shaffer. Obviously, I was pretty comfortable with being a rhythm guitarist.

But I just watched the Black Label Society dvd last night and I have to say that Zakk Wylde is officially my fucking idol

To many influences to list, but mainly Uli John Roth, Neil Schon, Michael Schenker, influenced me to want to play the guitar. George Lynch, Joe Perry, and Warren DiMartini would be the guitarists who most influneced my style of playing. George Lynch would be the guitarist I'd most like to emulate.

Angus Young

Alexi Laiho

Dave Mustaine

Chuck Berry

Muddy Waters

Dimebag

Video Game Music (F-Zero)

but im still not good enough to play good metal yet.

Wolf Hoffmann (Accept)

Matthias Jabs (Scorpions)

Vivian Campbell (Dio)

Yngwie

James Hetfield (great rythm player)

Jorn Viggo Lofstadt - Pagans Mind

David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)

Bryant