Who is using the latest version of N-track?

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
Beta Version 2.3 (I think). I just got it and installed. Blam! Crapped out the software and all my direct-x plug-ins! :mad:
Tried to reinstall a couple times..but now I have remnants of the plug-ins in my harddrive/registry..and it keeps screwing everything up. I may have to format the drive and re-install the OS just to 'clean everything up'! :cry: *sigh*

This is going to slow down my work on The One You Love To Hate and To Tame A Land! Sorry about this.

I dunno what it is about N-track. I have about 6 other multi-tracking programs now - Cakewalk Pro, Digital Orchestra Pro, Samplitude, SoundForge (more a mastering program), Cool Edit 2000, Cool Edit Pro, and WaveLab.....yet I seem to keep coming back to N-track for mixing. What do you other mixers normally use (except you EC! I know what you use ;) )

Oddly enough, I was just looking through some DirectX plug-in stuff and saw a plug-in uninstaller. Maybe that will help? It's at DirectX files

I avoided the 2.3 beta on purpose because being a beta version, I thought it might be unreliable. Sorry to hear it went awry on you there rabs. :(

Did you install it right over top of the old n-track, or did you uninstall the old one first?