Who likes Gama Bomb?

Do you like Gama Bomb?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, NO! it cant be you your dead....DEAD! No, NO! you cant bury me im alive.....aaaaaaliiiiiive!!!!!
Whats not to like? :)

It makes them underground outside of the UK, whilst they're still known in the UK.

Er..

Did that make sense?

I see what you're trying to say, but that doesn't make them underground outside the UK - it makes them unknown outside the UK. Underground bands and Unknown bands are two completely different things.

Example - Justice (Ger). Thats an underground band because no one knows of them, even in their home country, yet they had a lot of promotion and such. Gama Bomb just have a label who are yet to promote them outside the UK to a satisfactory manner, which is the label's fault.Gama Bomb will eventually get a lot of exposure to the US etc. and they're already well known here, so that just means that Earache need to get their asses in gear haha.

Does that make sense?

DICK JONES DICK JONES

BEER! AND! BRAINS!

Fucking awesome. And great live. And nice guys too. I kept bumping into the Bassist at Graspop. By the end of the festival he just knew me as 'The Forbidden Guy'. On account of my T-shirt and my attempt to get my photo taken with as many Forbidden fans as possible :D

Aye I think I need to avoid Gama Bomb in the future - whenever I see them I'll end up spending 200 quid on alcohol and laughing at Bonded By Blood whilst they're getting laid in the tour bus LOL!!

All absolutely awesome guys though. They'd be more awesome if their bus didn't smell of cheesy sweaty dick though :lol:

Yeah, I love Gama Bomb.
The lads are ace as well. We had them stay at my friends place after the Evile/Gama Bomb/Exodus gig in Sheffield. They were either crawling around on the floor or too stoned/drunk to know what was going on.

Aye I think I need to avoid Gama Bomb in the future - whenever I see them I'll end up spending 200 quid on alcohol and laughing at Bonded By Blood whilst they're getting laid in the tour bus LOL!!

All absolutely awesome guys though. They'd be more awesome if their bus didn't smell of cheesy sweaty dick though :lol:

wait, how are BBB geting laid? there are no women at a thrash show.