Who likes Helloween then?

M

Mr X

Went to see Helloween,My wife loves them i think they are o.k.We saw them at Dudley JB's,Were you there?

I love Helloween, dressing up as the wicked witch of the north, pumpkin lanterns and riding around on my broomstick, scaring the neighbours into giving me sweeties!!! Sorry, could not resist it.

I like Helloween a lot. I went to see them live at the Astoria on the resent tour and was extremely dissapointed though. Blaze total blew them away and from what I'm told, did so on every date of the tour.
Helloween just didn't seem that interested and seemed to be going though the motions. They did shine a few times on tracks like I live for your pain, Mr Torture and I want out, but tracks like the undeserved encoure of Judas were just awful.
But at the end of the day I don't think many bands could follow the mighty Blaze.

Hi Nige T,
I have to diagree about Blaze,When we saw them with Helloween i thought what is he on,jumping on the speakers looking with those Evil eyes.However the one track i did enjoy is the one he did with Iron maiden (falling down, i think it was called).Anyway when is the boy's new cd Killing ground to be released?

Hi Mr X,
If you can, pick up Blazes Silicon Messiah album. In my opinion it is one of the best metal albums for many a year. Give it a go. You will not be dissapointed.
As for Killing Ground, it should be out September time and will be a limited edition Double album (according to Biff), and Saxon will also tour the UK around November time!!
Can't wait!

I will look forward to that then :) cheers :)
MR X

P.S, X Was my nickname at school please don't ask why :).

Ho, ho ho, Helloween going to play in Brazil, a show going to be in Belo Horizonte the city of Sepultura.:D

helloween are on of my favourite bands, they are brilliant and i was at the gig on london with blaze supporting, i think that blaze were great but i thought helloween were as good they just took a while to get going, i remember the last few songs helloween did were so good and andi deris is an amazing live singer.

To Megadethrules2000,
We are going to see megadeth on the 8th of July at Wolverhampton hope it's a good one!!!