WHO LIKES PERFECT CIRCLE?

Absolutelly yes!In my opinion ''Thirteenth step"is better, but MDM is great too. Thirteenth is a little harder I think, but kept in the similar style, mood. Ofcourse it has got more bold, and political lyrics but it's also a little hidden, not clear and surely, but well....this is what APC is, a great mistery:]

Perpetual Catatonia said:
A Perfect Circle. That bugs me. I used to like that song "Weak and Powerless" when I was a radio kid.
That song was released about a year ago right? You were, as you say, a radio kid less than a year ago?

Anyone saw THE Bikini Bandits (movie)? I only saw 2 min introduction and they are crazy and they don't like French people...:lol:

I think that some people don't understand the topics here. This one's called: "who likes perfect circle?", and not "who think perfect circle sucks, so be unkind please!".

I like them. Thirteen Step is a great album. But I prefer Tool.
Letme start off and ask if miss*li has anymore pics *hott*
and yes i love APC...#5 on merdenorms is my favorite and its killin me cause i cannot remember the song title.*brainfart*
Tool to me is overrated though...i just think its too damn repetitive.Loved undertow and aenima but started to get to "same ol' same ol' after awhile..kinda like godsmack...over and over

I love APC. I was kinda disappointed with Emotive, but I really liked Passive and When The Levee Breaks.
Thirteenth Step is definately my favorite by them (with Vanishing as one of my all-time favorite songs ever).
Oh, and RIPDime05: Mer De Noms song 5 is Orestes.

I liked 'Mer De Noms' but 'Thirteenth Step' failed to impress me. I only gave it a cursory listen though so maybe I'll dig it later...

'Emotive' wasn't good at all, in my opinion. It should've been an extra tacked on to another CD or DVD.

...and I like Tool much better.

"Mer De Noms" was amazing, definitely their best work. I was impressed with the new line-up (post-Mer De Noms) however, their latter work wasn't too thrilling for me.

I am a devout Tool fan, and really am loyal to APC because of that (even if it's Howerdel's baby). Tool is harder, more philosophical, more obscure, experimental and artistic.

Although APC is accessible to non-Tool fans to get them into the band, I really feel like they were riding the mainstream train there for awhile. But oh well, they've a LOT of talent nonetheless.

I think they're overrated; the only reason they got so popular is because of Tool's involvement with them. Hell, I think Tool is overrated. Great bands, but I just think there are much better prog/alt. bands out there.

I agree. Both bands are alright though, but definately not in my playlist.

I actually like APC more than Tool. I do think they are going to die out though. All their albums are really good with the exception of Emotive. I just wasn't feeling that album.

Yeah, I like APC alot more than Tool. I hope they don't die out. They should at least release one more album; they need to make more songs in the vein of Vanishing, The Noose, and Blue.