Who the fuck is ready for Winter Break?

i am so fucking ready for winter break. too bad im not in school so i dont get a winter break. i might not even get new years day off. cocksucking bastards.

I sure am ready for winter break, but its summer here, so ... I lose.
All you Aussie fucks come to the west coast during our winter, your summer and work at ski resorts and once the winter is gone they go back to Austalia. I am pretty happy about this because my dad's friend, who lives in Australia, is coming to visit here again next week or something. The good side to this is that he's bringing his 15 year old daughter. :kickass:

since i hurt my back my doctor gave me pills and a note so i don't have to go to school this week and break starts next week so i get a 3 week break and the pills make it so my back doesn't even hurt. so far this break is owning.

I'm so ready...oh yes...
I FINALLY get to relax...ugh. I've been working so hard that my vision is kinda fuzzy from staring at projects for hours on end.

All you Aussie fucks come to the west coast during our winter, your summer and work at ski resorts and once the winter is gone they go back to Austalia. I am pretty happy about this because my dad's friend, who lives in Australia, is coming to visit here again next week or something. The good side to this is that he's bringing his 15 year old daughter. :kickass:

Where in Aus are they from?

is his daughter hot? anyway, she would be illegal for me.
On friday i'm going to go visit mighty canada (vancouver bc and victoria)
And around xmas i will be back, and santa is gonna bring me a 7 string.
so i guess i'm excited for winter break

i quit school, so i have no winter break, i have off christmas day and new years day, and ill be working on my 21st birthday (thankfully its on a friday)

I will travel to visit family for a week and then I get to come back to my ass end of the world to drink vodka in Clinton's Mom's basement while listening to The Residents and Nurse With Wound.

epic.