get ready

^ I just can't stand Mayhem... At all...
Or most like "TROO" Black metal bands... Hahaha..
The only black metal I'm into is like... Ambient, or Atmospheric... Or like Folky (like Agalloch)

You know, bands that don't sing about Satan, or killing Jews.. That stuff takes no imagination to me, and it gets old SUPER fast, hahaha...

I wonder if Nevermore will go on with the same name or if Warrel will change the name to Foreverpure or something...:p

They both have a penchant for the ridiculous.
Maniac
post-21-1126896845.jpg

Attila
151115234912_Mayhem-31%5B1%5D.jpg

Personally I think the funniest part of that maniac picture is the hip-jutting stance he's in.

WTF is that guy holding up? can't even make out what it is. I guess if you hold up a big hunk of meat, that makes you "dangerous, and metal" haha no. Besides, that has been done over and over before.

for the Nevermore albums, I find good in all of them, not one album is bad. I have been listening to Nevermore from the beginning, actually from the beginning of Sanctuary. :headbang:

My favorite albums by Nevermore are Dreaming Neon Black, Dead Heart, and This Godless Endeavor. TGE has some brutal riffs, killer solos, and the title track is a masterpiece, in my opinion. The new album is great, too.

Not sure if anyone did this yet! Welcome to the Fall, Edazer! :)

Why thank you, sir! Or, uh... Ma'am... Hahaha, it's not easily discernible over the net sometimes...

Also, I love your avatar... Reminds me a lot of Tool, haha... (I'm guessing it's actually FROM Tool, heh...)

Looks like it's from 10,000 Days...